The Executive Committee of the Inter-European Region presents new appointments for the term 2021-2025 and other relevant decisions.
in this position. Youth Ministries , Jonatan Tejel, confirmed in this position. Stewardship , to be determined. Ethnic Group coordinator , to be determined. With the new positions [...] Ministries. Corrado Cozzi, Communication, Adventist Possibility Ministries. Ioan Campian, Stewardship, Publishing Ministries, Spirit of Prophecy. Liviu Olteanu, Public Affairs and Religious LibertyFind out more
Current director of the General Conference Auditing Service will step in on August 1, 2021.
who will stay as treasurer until the end of July. “It is my desire to continue his legacy of stewardship in our church,” Douglas said. “And to our world family, let us work together so God can come.”Find out more
Due to COVID-19, world church quinquennial event now scheduled for June 6-11, 2022.
the needs and concerns. The GC Health Ministries department believes it is prudent and practical stewardship to postpone the GC Session to 2022, given this difficult time,” Landless said. “And it is withFind out more
BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE ADVENTIST CHURCH’S MAJOR HUMANITARIAN AGENCY ELECTS EXPERIENCED ADMINISTRATOR AND FINANCIAL CONSULTANT TO TOP LEADERSHIP ROLE.
interim president, he steered ADRA through the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, demonstrating strong stewardship while also leading ADRA’s global response, which impacted nearly 20 million people in 96 countriesFind out more
As King Solomon wrote, “A prudent person foresees danger and takes precaution.”
for the Journey to Financial Freedom (Lulu.com, 2016); Jonathan and Amanda Witt, Effective Stewardship: Participant’s Handbook (Zondervan, 2009) . The advice provided here is general. For specificFind out more
AT SPRING MEETING, LEADERS REPORT AND VOTE MEASURES TO REDUCE NONCOMPLIANCE LEVELS.
denominational policies that have been selected to define good governance. “Good governance, true stewardship, and showing transparency; integrity … following better business practices, [and] demonstratingFind out more
ORIGINS MUSEUM OF NATURE IS A NEW MISSION OUTREACH, ADVENTIST LEADERS SAY.
promotes conservation and biodiversity on Galápagos, praised the museum for encouraging environmental stewardship. The museum also made national headlines, with Ecuador’s largest newspaper, El UniversoFind out more
Remembering a courageous pioneer which made the difference for the benefit of Adventist Church and for humanity in the field of human right.
lived with his wife, Carmela. The funeral message was presented by Pastor Giuseppe Cupertino, Stewardship Ministry director of the Italian Adventist Church and a long-time friend of the Rossi family.Find out more
The Report of the EUD Treasurer to the Year-end Meeting 2019
10% of their income and managing the remaining 90% at their best. This is a principle of Stewardship, which sees the believer responsible for managing a patrimony that remains in any case of God,Find out more
A conversation with Ginger Ketting-Weller, the new president of the Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies (AIIAS)
membership is constantly growing. However, even the church in growth areas has to exercise stewardship. We are beginning to face some of the same challenges here that I’ve seen in North America, includingFind out more